Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Friday 14 December 2012

I've learn something new today "Cotyledons"

As I was trying to figure out why was the tip of the VFT so hairy and pinkish. Little did I guess it was actually the roots of the VFT, now it kinda make sense that the roots would be the first to develop since water is 1 of the main source for it's growth. The tip that push the seed shell out were leaf.

BTW: It was a bad idea to use sterilized cotton as a backdrop for my photo taking, they tangled up with the roots so I had problem removing the ones in the roots, I had to leave a small portion in there. Not to mention I had some trouble untangling them from the leaves too.

edited
Day 23: Mixed Batch sole seed to rise out of all 3 batches.
HELLO WORLD! I AM "FITTEST" thats what I'll name this VFT.
First 2 non-carnivore leaves (cotyledons)
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment