Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Sunday 2 December 2012

Seed progress observations

While I was looking at the seeds yesterday, I already suspected some were germinating, but I couldn' confirm as there wasnt much light at night. This morning I went to inspect each of the VFT seed, what looks like to me are the early stage of germination.


Some of the seeds from the 3 batches I suspected has already started germinating
Image

Here a seed from the ST DA Batch which I have been suspecting if it had germinated, because it look like a fungus head. If someone could confirm for me. But since it came up from the tip of the seed, I would 90% say it has germinated.
Day 7
Image
Image

2 Seeds from RR DR Batch which I highly suspected has germinated as well
Day 7
Image

Another one from RR DR Batch
Image

And Day 11 from the Mixed Batch, the same one I've posted earlier yesterday has grown so much over a night
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment