Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Saturday 30 March 2013

Major rotting and Fungus Gnat attack on rhizome!

If you remember about a week ago, I bought a typical VFT, what seems like Dantate from World Farm Nursery. I re-potted the plant in to 2 pot and 1 of them seems like it wasn't growing and turning black, thinking not to let it grow fungus/mold. I remove the dead traps but after a few easily attempts, the entire top came off easily. What seems to be was the bottom was rotting away and I thought I saw something moving, and I saw more! I suspect they were fungus gant. 

Here's a photo of what it looks like before re-potting and the rotting soil video.
Image


No comments:

Post a Comment