Now "Fittest" looks fine, trap 3 is growing more than before and 4th trap is more obvious. However the 2 cotyledons are dying, the 1st trap is also showing similar symptoms. From this, I've observed that when ever a part of VFT trap is dying, black dots/pigments will appear, this has occur to "Santa" and Drosera Anglica "Caterpillar". I cannot observe "Tiny" as it is still in-vitro. I hope my observation is correct. But it was obvious enough. Black dots/pigments = part of that plant is slowing dying off.
Today, all photos are capture using macro and stacking technique so to obtain closed up and clear focus on most part of the plant.
Day 100: "Fittest" clearly showing most of it's leaves including the dying ones. This could be the only photo with it's cotyledons and 4 traps still intact. The next time the cotyledons might not be around :(
The 1st trap has slightly more black dots. I hope to capture the characteristic - shape/size/cilias, in a more clearly focus photos before it die off too so I could compare with it's siblings. There is very short pointy what looks like cilias. Quite different from the usual VFT seedlings.
I conclude that the 1st trap should be mature by now but upon closer observation. The trigger hairs are not there, out of the usual "3" on each side, I could not spot any. So poke me if you see 1.
The last time I thought trap no.3 won't make it, now it has grown. I've noticed it's petiole is wider than it's first 2 traps. Trap no. 4 is also rising.
In-vitro TC - Sundew batch.
I was a little disappointed when I've observed white molds on the seeds. This is also the time to remove them and have a closer look. But I only took a few pictures. This batch has been discarded.