Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Monday 25 March 2013

Visit to World Farm at Bah Soon Pah road , Singapore

I was told by a friend there is a nursery where they sells a lot of CP. I went there to find out, I also bought myself 2 VFT there. I was hoping to see some cultivar there. I didnt not set my hopes high knowing that cultivars are not highly seek in my small country/Island.

I was quite happy when I started seeing CPs. There were indeed many. But you know I prefer VFT. Was very happy to see some nice VFT and start asking the staff what cultivar they were. Later, was disappointed when I already knew there won't be any. So they are all TYPICALS.

BTW, these CP were imported from Malaysia, a nursery(YG) in Cameron Highlands.

After looking very closely at the VFT for a long time. I conclude that they probably were clones or seeds from 2 very obvious traits. 1. Big traps like the giant - Low giant/ Big mouth 2. Dantate, look at the cilia! I pick 1 from each and brought home some of the biggest traps I can find there.
Also, did you notice many of the flower stalks were cut/snip off? Either itchy hands or the owner decide to let the VFT grow.

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image


Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment