Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Shark Teeth plantlets strike!

I also realised recently that multiple grow also happen to my shark teeth but not as many. Last month, I split my shark teeth rhizome into 2, recently and the older rhizome has only about 4 existing traps, they look very weak but probably due to stress of repoting and splitting. I feed a bug to the last open trap and now there seems to be 4-5 little greens poking out of the soil. I also don't know if it was the feeding or summer's magic.

There is 2 from this photo



3 more from this angle omitting the big one on the right, there is 2 together on the left and 1 in the middle.

No comments:

Post a Comment