Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Tuesday 23 April 2013

Preparing peat moss ......

I went to buy more Peat Moss as I thought I would need more soon. i prepared the soil medium early so I could have the soil ready by then.

I took a closer look at my general supermarket's common item "Horti Moss" and confirmed that it's suitable for VFT. Funny I interpreted wrongly the last time of partially decompose sphagnum as partially sphagnum. Well good to know I'm using the right now.

I bought a really cheap cloth protection against washing machine abuse and it worked well holding the medium during the rinse process. 

Horti Moss
Image

Horti Moss first rinse
Image

Perlite first rinse
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment