Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Sunday 5 July 2015

Some interesting updates

Let's compare the 2 Venusta, 1 in my office 24C-30C and my home 28C - 33C (recently)

Office July 2015
ImageHome July 2015
ImageDrosera Capillaris, looking like a spatulata but I will try to check with seller... I think there is a Capillaris long arm with looks like this.
Image


Well, the import thing is not the name, but how the plant show u love! :D
Image


I got my hands on a Byblis Liniflora while I was collecting some MO stuff from a friend. This photo was taking in the car. The flower blooms pretty nice
Image

Potted up, Luckily I took that photo in the car!
Image


Drosera sessilifolia - finally getting bigger.
Image

Last but not least... A notti katydid came in to admire my plants
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment