Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Sunday 13 September 2015

Some random updates

Byblis Liniflora: Some time ago, this plant has grow tall and almost reached the top of the growing space. I cut it and what happens later. It grow a few more stem, brunching out and grew just as fast as previously. Hail Hydra!
Previously from here



Heliamphora Minor: Still growing well, very pleased with it :) It's almost 3 times the size when I just got it.


Nepenthes Rafflesiana: In FB, Someone showed how much nectar was produced under the lid of his Sar, I went to look at some of the pitcher of mine and noticed this one has some nectar on the peristome, so I went to tasted it for the first time, Sweet!


Nepenthes Gracilis : The one I showed before has a small pitcher on the left previously, now it's all grown up! Link here.



No comments:

Post a Comment