Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Monday 21 December 2015

Random Photo update for Nov - Dec 2015

It's been a while since I've update some photos. As it's near to end of the year. There's so many events going on so I have lesser time on the net. But I have not stop taking photos. So here's the late update.

N. Miranda


N. Rafflesiana - The roots seems very happy.


N Rebecca Soper - However, I got many comments on the moss


N. Lady Luck


N Lady Luck - Nice color


N. Ampullaria - Cute pitcher ready to balloon up.


N. Hookeriana - This one shows very nice color on the outdoor


N. Bicalcrata - The one without a lid


N. Bicalcrata - Another clone with wet fangs


N. Campanulata


N. Ampullaria - Tiny ground pitchers


N. Ampullaria - The ant has some good skills. It didnt fall in.


Byblis Liniflora - This one went crazy, the stem is as thick as my thumb


Sarracenia - Growing well under my grow rack


Heliamphora Minor - Still growing well


Pinguicula Moranensis Hybrid Tiny leaf pulling


D. erythrorhiza ssp. erythrorhiza - Pushing out well under 25C


Drosera mix - No idea what these are


Darlingtonia Carlifornica


Cephalotus F - One of the latest addtion






Byblis Guehoi - almost 1 meter tall, at 80cm now...



No comments:

Post a Comment