Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Saturday 11 June 2016

Couple of Drosera in macro and my new pet!

Had been on my Macro gears lately. Here's some of the shots, enjoy~

D. Madagascariensis : This is still that 1 and only seed that germinate from a batch which I've sow some couples of months ago.


Another shot



D. Finlaysoniana


A closer shot


Drosera Intermedia from Chris Davis


Bark Mantis  (Amorphoscelis sp.) : Bonus shot, I happened to pick this one up at the entrance of my office, it was upside down but it cling onto me as I picked it up, its now my pet!



A video of the mantis eating a winged termite,
Best viewed in 720 or 1080 hd and full screen. (option at setting icon bottom right of video)

No comments:

Post a Comment