Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Friday 31 May 2013

D. Tokaiensis flower bloom hugging...

As I was saying, I'll try a time lapse on the Drosera Tokaiensis, but I've already missed the first bloom, since there were still plenty of flower buds in a stalk. So I've thought, why not attempt it anyway.

Here's the video in youtube and vimeo. It wasn't nicely done up but i think it's watchable. Approximately 2000 photos were used in the making. I didn't expect how the Drosera Tokaiensis would bloom like this. But i didn't capture all the flowers to see them all. Hope you'll enjoy watching .


here's the video...
Best viewed in 720 or 1080 hd and full screen. (option at setting icon bottom right of video)



A similar video I've attempted previously on my Venus FlyTrap "Fittest" here

No comments:

Post a Comment