Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Thursday 2 May 2013

VFT Pullings from Netherlands

I love some cultivars so much, I've resort to international imports :) This is the 3rd or rather 2nd one since the first one was hand carried :o shhh. There is more on it's way. That would be the last for now. Need to hold back as there is no more space for more pots :(

This package from Netherlands is from a private seller. No invoice, no documents, no stickers keeps the package "safe" and 1 way ticket to my home. Anyway the seller got his plants from "Chritian Klein" I don't know where or who is he.

EDITED:After looking through the PM. I must have missed out when the seller told me it was "Fresh cutting" I would like to apologize for not reading properly and blaming on a miscommunication and thinking I was buying established Cutting/pullings.

Pullings from 3 different cultivar came in a slightly big box. Packed nicely and wrapped securely. I was lucky all my packages came well secured.

Red Sawtooth
Funnel Trap
Red Line
Image

Red Line
Image

Funnel Trap
Image

Red Sawtooth
Image

The Redline sits in another pulling pot with Typical from Worldfarm
Image

Funnel and Red Sawtooth sits together in a new pot
Image

I see the bag came with some life sphagnum, I thought why not try to cultivate it. I hope I'm doing right covering it in a water logging container.
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment