Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Sunday 22 October 2017

Cephalotus growing..

It's quite hard to grow Cephalotus in Singapore because the weather is very hot and humid. Sometime the cephs died for no reason. I tried to grow the cephs in different media. I tested one of them in live sphagnum moss and another one in very loose media with about 30% of moss around the roots only. For now this seems to be growing well let's see...




This plant came from a good friend Cindy it has been in live sphagnum Moss for a few months. The big pitchers has fallen off , now there is a lot of small growth




This plant has been with me for a couple years and has been trying to survive,  dying back a few times and re growing in fresh media.  This time, I put it in this very loose media.

No comments:

Post a Comment