Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Saturday 28 October 2017

Nepenthes Jamban

I was lucky to be able to acquire Nepenthes Jamban for the second time. They came from BE. I tried growing the first one in my bookshelf LED setup in room temperature. Expectedly, after a few months, the plant didn't survive. This time, I left it in an air-conditioned room with LED set up in a tank. I was fortunate to be able to witness my first pitcher grew despite the temperature still not cool enough. I have taken a few photographs of 1 growing pitcher during the growth shared below. I hope it will continue to grow well in this setup.



11sept'17
27Sept'17
03Oct'17
11Oct'17
16Oct'17
19Oct'17
28Oct'17

No comments:

Post a Comment