Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Friday 28 December 2012

Some seed updates


ST DA Batch: Nothing happens except the fungus head remains even after the last time I'd sterilized it. I Sterilized them again today so to remove the fungus head.

RR DR Batch: Lost the DR seeds somehow, out of the 2 VFT seeds, only "Santa" is continue growing, the other one is keeping still.

"Santa" at Day 33
Image

Mixed Batch: out of 3 VFT seeds, only "fittest" is doing very well in moss now. The other 2, nothing happen to 1, how ever the other one that has a crack before I sow it remember? A small piece has chip off while I remove it for photo taking. What's inside is kinda funny, it looked exactly like the germinated seeds roots but only difference is totally pale white.

Mix batch before sow
Image

The chipped off seed
Image


Day 37 "Fittest". Sorry, i didnt realized I did not have a clear picture today
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment