Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Friday 29 March 2013

Gotten myself a few more Carnivorous plants

I have obtained another 3 more CPs. A Drosera Tokaiensis, and the other 2 is of the same VFT plant but have split. It's a cultivar which was bought from CZplant by the original seller. 1 was a full plant and the other was just a small rhizome and a long root.

I didn't like the last minuted potting so I've re-potted them. Any advise on how to keep a Drosera would be helpful to me as this is my first.

Didn't like how it was potted, the rhizome was exposed.
Image

After Re-potted
Image

Rhizome and long root. I potted this in a 4 inch peat/perlite mix, hope it'll strike
Image

Drosera Tokaiensis
Image

No comments:

Post a Comment