Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Sunday 10 March 2013

Visit to Far East Flora at Upper Thomson road, Singapore

I'm sharing some photos from a popular nursery, Far East Flora here in Singapore.

I've been here a few times and notice CP plants isn't lively and not attractive, perhaps not properly take care, but on this day 3rd March, there were 2 very beautiful VFT. I regret not buying the first one. I went back a week later and they were gone! I was tempted to buy back then but I decide not to as I was looking around for different breed of VFT cultivar. Later I've realised it's not a common plant people keep at home here, that's the reason for no cultivar except "Typical".

I'll like to show some photos of the CP plants here. But mainly the VFT were looking big and good.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment