Trap triggered | SEEDS SALE 2017 | FACEBOOK | Gallery | Video channel | Camera Gears | Email me
Update: Best view in 1920 x 1080 resolution

Sunday 17 March 2013

Update on the 3 new VFT

I think the 3 new VFT deserve some better photos so I make effort to take some today.

Seed grown of Big mouth X Big mouth
About a year old. Has a diameter/trap span of 6 cm. Has many traps and one of the biggest trap is approx 1.3 cm long.
Image

Image

ImageImage



Seed Grown of Dentate X Dentate
About a year old, Has a diameter/trap span of 4.5 cm. Love this guy's cilia. One of the biggest trap is approx 1 cm long.
Image

Image

Image


Red Piranha
Smallest of the 3 new VFT. About a year old diversion/clone. Has a diameter/trap span of 4 cm. The traps pops out like piranha's jumping out of water to catch it's prey lol. One of the biggest trap is approx 0.7 cm long.
Image

Image

Image


I don't really like the greenish and messy sphagnum on top and I could also see greenish stuff at the base of the pot. I think I should repot soon, probably see what leaf I can take out to grow as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment